Best of Both Worlds
(Colombian Black Tea and Colombian Coffee)
When warmth combines with silky smoothness.
The Best of Both Worlds is a blend of Artisan Arabica Colombian coffee beans and black tea. The coffee beans are cultivated in the rich volcanic soils located at an elevation of 6,000-feet above sea level on the Andes Mountains. The pure black tea is harvested from within the ecological reserve in the rainforest in Colombia.
The result is a robust tea full of flavor and the smoothest cup of coffee you’ll ever experience.
Best of Both Worlds Tasting Profile
Aroma – Earthy subtle sweetness
Flavor – Full-bodied
Overall – Robust with deep warmth
Breakfast – Blackberries and apples
Brunch – Milk Chocolate
Dinner – Hearty vegan 3 bean chili or a roast topped with rosemary
Wine – Infused with full-body red wine or alternating alongside with a zinfandel
The Impact of Your Purchase
The farmers who create this blend use their profits to help enrich schools in Colombia. Your purchase not only helps provide family-sustaining jobs but also improves education in a country that is struggling to develop a better future.
Remember every purchase plants one tree in efforts to help with reforestation for a greener future!
20-25 servings based on strength preferences
- 1 teaspoon
- 6 to 8 ounces of water at 208 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 to 4 minutes steep (longer for a deeper flavor, but no longer than 5 minutes)
- Resteep up to 2-3 times each time adding 10 seconds
- 5 grams
- 6 ounces of water at 208 degrees Fahrenheit
- Steep 10 seconds
- Reuse tea – resteep several times adding 10 seconds each steep
Iced or cold Preparation
- 4 grams of tea
- 12 ounces of room temperature water
- Place in a jar in your fridge overnight or at least 8-12 hours
- Add ice and enjoy
Colombian black tea organic, Arabica Colombian coffee organic.
Loose leaf tea
* – If nursing or pregnant please contact a doctor before use.*
100 in stock