(Black Tea sealed with a Chocolate Kiss)
Rich black Colombian tea with a kiss of chocolate!
6,000 feet above sea level within the Colombian rainforest is where this tea is cultivated. The Andes mountain’s natural water feeds the tea. Cacao nibs and cocoa husk are locally sourced from small producers. These small producers are known for their amazing cocoas all over the world. This combination of black tea and cocoa creates a very aromatic blend to taste. Crowned champion in 2017 at a global Tea competition. Start your day off like a champion with Chocolate Besos!
Aroma – Woody subtle sweetness
Flavor – Full-bodied
Overall – Rich smooth with deep warmth
Breakfast – Muesli with unsweetened yogurt
Brunch – Figs or raisin toast
Dinner – Crispy blackened tofu or smoked salmon
Wine – Infused with full-body red wine or alternating alongside with a zinfandel
The Impact of Your Purchase
The farmers who create this blend use their profits to help enrich schools in Colombia. Your purchase not only helps provide family-sustaining jobs but also improves education in a country that is struggling to develop a better future.
Remember every purchase plants one tree in efforts to help with reforestation for a greener future!
20-25 servings based on strength preferences
- 1 teaspoon
- 6 to 8 ounces of water at 208° degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 to 4 minutes steep (longer for deeper flavor, but no longer than 5 minutes)
- Resteep up to 2-3 times each time adding 10 seconds
- 5 grams
- 6 ounces of water at 208 Fahrenheit
- Steep 10 seconds
- Resteep several times adding 10 seconds each steep
Iced or cold Preparation
- 4 grams of tea per
- 12 ounces of room temperature water
- Place in a jar in your fridge overnight or at least 8-12 hours
- Add ice and enjoy
Organic Colombian black tea, Organic Tumaco cacao nibs, organic cocoa husk.
Loose Leaf tea
* – If nursing or pregnant please contact a doctor before use.*
97 in stock